Click on the image below for live Mass from St. John's Church
Registration for First Holy Communion/First Reconciliation 2021
To register your child simply click here and follow the form making sure to complete every question.
|From the Diocese of Kerry Website (Click on an image for the link)|
Season of Creation 2020
The Season is celebrated every year by churches throughout the world, and is an opportunity for all Christians to reflect on the wonder and mystery of creation and to choose better ways to relate to it, ways that reflect God’s ways of justice and peace, by praying for and working for the care and protection for all in Our Common Home…the human family and all of nature.
As the capacity for indoor ceremonies is limited, we are asking Parishioners who wish to attend a Mass to contact the Parish office during working hours to reserve a place.
Please be assured that the dispensation from attending Mass on Sundays and Holydays of Obligation remains in place until further notice.
This system is in place for all Churches in the Parish.
These requests may be difficult for some people to understand or accept but we have to ensure the safety of each single person who comes into our Churches. For those who will attend Mass the following will need to be noted:
- Use hand sanitisers entering and leaving the church.
- It is recommended to wear a face covering while attending Mass unless unable to do so.
- The ushers in the Church will show you to a seat and we ask everyone to move slowly and follow the guidance of the ushers at all times.
- Please follow the guidance of the ushers when receiving Holy Communion and maintain a safe distance from other members of the congregation.
- When exiting St. John’s Church we would ask everyone to exit to their left, taking care to move slowly and keeping a safe distance. Those who are on the right side of the church please exit via the centre isle and those on the left to exit by the left isle.
Some of our Masses can be viewed live here through our Facebook Page (see our weekly schedule) You do not need to log in to Facebook to see them. Live events will play automatically or you can click on the Play Button > Scroll down on the right of this screen to see previous Facebook Posts You may need to turn on the sound by clicking on the speaker icon (with the little x beside it)
in St. John’s Church Saturdays from 12noon to 1pm and 5pm to 6pm.
PRAYER FOR HEALING AND HOPE IN THE FACE OF THE CORONAVIRUS.
Jesus, you travelled through towns and villages “curing every disease and illness”. At your command, the sick were made well. Come to our aid now, in the midst of the global spread of the coronavirus, that we may experience your healing love.