Due to restrictions of social distancing, the numbers attending will be limited.
We are not operating a booking system but a first-come, first served system.
Mass Times are per our normal schedule in St. John’s, The Immaculate Conception and Curraheen Churches.
For those who will attend Mass the following will need to be noted:
- ·We ask everyone to move slowly and follow the guidance of the ushers at all times.
- ·The ushers in the Church will show you to a seat.
- ·Please follow the guidance of the ushers when receiving Holy Communion and maintain a safe distance from other members of the congregation.
- ·Use hand sanitisers entering and leaving the church.
- ·It is recommended to wear a face covering while attending Mass.
- ·When exiting St. John’s Church we would ask everyone to exit to their left, taking care to move slowly and keeping a safe distance. Those who are on the right side of the church please exit via the centre isle and those on the left to exit by the left isle.
We will continue to live-stream Masses from St. John’s Church.
Full details in the newsletter.