As the capacity for indoor ceremonies is limited, we are asking Parishioners who wish to attend a Mass to contact the Parish office during working hours to reserve a place.
Please be assured that the dispensation from attending Mass on Sundays and Holydays of Obligation remains in place until further notice.
This system is in place for all Churches in the Parish.
These requests may be difficult for some people to understand or accept but we have to ensure the safety of each single person who comes into our Churches. For those who will attend Mass the following will need to be noted:
- Use hand sanitisers entering and leaving the church.
- It is recommended to wear a face covering while attending Mass unless unable to do so.
- The ushers in the Church will show you to a seat and we ask everyone to move slowly and follow the guidance of the ushers at all times.
- Please follow the guidance of the ushers when receiving Holy Communion and maintain a safe distance from other members of the congregation.
- When exiting St. John’s Church we would ask everyone to exit to their left, taking care to move slowly and keeping a safe distance. Those who are on the right side of the church please exit via the centre isle and those on the left to exit by the left isle.