Monday November 2nd Feast of All Souls, we pray for the Holy Souls at 8.30am, 10am and 6.10pm masses.
Each Friday of November at 6.10pm we will have a Concelebrated Mass remembering all those whose names are on the November list of the dead.
Special Masses of Remembrance from Tuesday November 3rd to Friday 6th at 7.30pm in which we will remember those who have died during the past 12 months. Over the course of these four Masses we will read out the Names of all those who have died during the past year and we will remember them in a special way.
Novena of Remembrance From Monday November 9th to Friday November 13th nightly from 7.30pm to 8pm. A booklet will be available in the Parish Churches next week or to download through our website. This Special Novena will include a Liturgy of the Word with a Guest Speaker who will address some aspect of Grief & Loss. Our Guest Speakers for these evenings include; Fr. Teddy Linehan – Chaplain Kerry Regional Hospital, Elizabeth Doherty – Rainbows Kerry, Margaret Naughton – Chaplain Bons Secours Hospital Tralee, Amber Kavanagh – Pieta House Tralee, Brigid Quilligan – Kerry Travellers Health & Community Dev. We invite people who have experienced loss/grief in their life to journey with us over these 5 evenings.
All services are live streamed from St. John’s.
See www.stjohns.ie, www.churchservices.tv/tralee or download our Parish App (see separate notice for details).
There's still time to join one of our programmes......
Just click on the course title below for more details.
- Faith – Dealing with Loss & Grief Margaret Naughton (Chaplain Bons Secours Hospital)
- Meeting Jesus again for the first time Fr. Eamonn Fitzgibbon (Limerick Diocese Mary Immaculate College)
- Living Laudato Sí Sylvia Thompson (Diocese Justice & Peace Integrity of Creation)
- Mindfulness – Self- Compassion (For parents) Lizzy Harrison (Retreat Director/Life Coach)
- Introduction to the Gospel of Matthew Paddy Daly (Parish Pastoral Worker St. John’s)
- Who is my Neighbour? Sr. Maureen O Connell (Presentation sister Tralee)
- Faith & Addiction – Introduction to 12 steps Pat Hannafin (Addiction worker – St. John’s Eucharistic Minister)