Mass will be live-streamed from St. John’s Church
Sunday: 9.00am (as Gaeilge), 10.30am and 12 noon.
Monday, to Friday Morning Prayer at 8.15am followed by Mass at 8.30am, 10.00am and 6.10pm
Saturday: 10.00am and 6.10pm
See www.stjohns.ie or www.churchservices.tv/tralee
MASS ON RTE NEWS NOW CHANNEL: will be from St. John’s Church on Tuesday next January 12th at 10.30am.
While it will not be possible to attend Mass in person during the coming weeks Churches will be open for private prayer during the day
St. John’s Church: Monday to Saturday from 10.30am to 5.30pm. Sundays 1pm to 5.30pm
St. Brendan’s Church, Curraheen: open daily from 10am to 5pm
The Church of the Immaculate Conception, Rathass: open daily from 10am to 6pm
When visiting the Church we would ask people to wear a face mask, use the sanitisers provided, observe social distancing, follow the signs and not to enter any of the areas where access has been restricted.
Final night Friday November 13th from 7.30pm to 8pm. A booklet is available in the Parish Churches or to download through our website. This Special Novena will include a Liturgy of the Word with Guest Speaker Elizabeth Doherty – Rainbows Kerry, who will address some aspect of Grief & Loss.We invite people who have experienced loss/grief in their life to journey with us
All services are live streamed from St. John’s.
See www.stjohns.ie, www.churchservices.tv/tralee or download our Parish App (see separate notice for details).
There's still time to join one of our programmes......
Just click on the course title below for more details.
- Faith – Dealing with Loss & Grief Margaret Naughton (Chaplain Bons Secours Hospital)
- Meeting Jesus again for the first time Fr. Eamonn Fitzgibbon (Limerick Diocese Mary Immaculate College)
- Living Laudato Sí Sylvia Thompson (Diocese Justice & Peace Integrity of Creation)
- Mindfulness – Self- Compassion (For parents) Lizzy Harrison (Retreat Director/Life Coach)
- Introduction to the Gospel of Matthew Paddy Daly (Parish Pastoral Worker St. John’s)
- Who is my Neighbour? Sr. Maureen O Connell (Presentation sister Tralee)
- Faith & Addiction – Introduction to 12 steps Pat Hannafin (Addiction worker – St. John’s Eucharistic Minister)